Exertis Ztorm AB GDPR Website Privacy Statement
This privacy statement sets out
- what information Exertis Ztorm AB (Exertis) collects from you and why;
- how Exertis uses and protects any information that you give; and
- how you can access and manage your information.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information relevant to specific customer offers and/or surveys which will be explained at the time.
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, we will use it for the following legitimate interests of our business:
- monitoring, recording and storing telephone or email communications for the purpose of internal training, to improve the quality of our customer service and in order to meet any legal and regulatory requirements.
- improving our products and services.
- customising our website according to your interests.
- periodically sending you promotional mails, emails or SMS messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided
- use your information to contact you for market research purposes; and
- contact you by phone in relation to the above.
- Share your data with our company affiliates, expressly named as Exertis UK Ltd, to promote products and services to you that offer the best possible experience across Exertis owned affiliates.
- periodically sending you promotional mails, emails or SMS messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided from Exertis or our named affiliates above;
- internal record keeping and account management purposes (e.g. verifying your identity and fulfilling orders you place); and
- contacting you by email, phone or mail for the purpose of account administration and/or processing and fulfilling orders.
How long we hold your information forThe time period for which we keep information varies according to what we use the information for. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep information, we will keep your information for as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was collected. Where we are using your personal information to send you marketing information we will retain that for 12 months as we understand that you will not buy from us on every occasion but frequently we see repeat purchases from customers in this time period. We will retain your account information for 7 years in line with relevant tax and contract requirements. You are entitled to request that we erase your personal information at any time, for example where you cease to be an active customer of ours. Whilst we will generally seek to comply with your request, there will be circumstances where we are entitled to retain such personal information (e.g. in respect of legal claims).
Controlling your personal informationYou may choose to restrict or control the collection or use of your personal information in the following circumstances:
- when you are asked to fill in a form on the website or elsewhere (ensure that you do not tick any box which consents to our use of your personal information if you do not want us to use your personal information for those purposes);
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for specific purposes and wish to change your mind;
- if you wish for your personal information to be erased from our systems;
- if you wish for us to transfer your personal information to a third party (e.g. another service provider). In this case, we will provide you with certain personal information held by us for you to pass to that third party (or, in certain circumstances, we may be able to transfer that data to such third party directly if you wish for us to do so).
- If you wish to amend your options to receive affiliates communications;
- know that information is being processed;
- access information that is being proccessed;
- rectification of information being processed;
- erasure of information held on you (commonly known as the right to be forgotten);
- restrict processing;
- be notified about what information has been rectified, erased and restricted;
- portability (that is, to request your data be handed over to someone else);
- object to the processing of your information.
- where personal data is kept for the purpose of preventing, detecting or investigating offences and related matters; and
- where the data is given by another person in confidence.